Glitched/Delayed trophies

I think there's a possible glitch in the POWGI series, in which trophies stop popping, or for some reason just take longer and pop together. My first 4 trophies in this one (Epic Word Search Collection US stack) are a second apart (the ones for using the hint and finding the first word took several seconds to pop). It has happened to me on another POWGI game and I believe it has something to do with being logged into PSN and/or offline when playing it, so just a warning.

The other game I mentioned was 'One Word', where pretty much 20ish trophies popped at the same time (I didn't notice they were not unlocking), but when I went to check my trophies, I got the 'Failed to sync' message, just to notice my internet was down (so I was able to delete my user in time and re-earn them later),  that's why I believe it plays a role. Make sure you're online/logged while playing these, not sure about other people reporting this already.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 2:31 PM, LucasDiasC said:

Make sure you're online/logged while playing these

I'm having issues with this too. I get errors when launching the game (while signed in to PSN) and the game crashes. If I disable my internet connection, I can load and play the game fine, but I'm missing trophies when I sign back in.

• Like 1