100% still possible?

Silver-I-Chariot

I've spent a lot of time on FF14 but sadly it doesn't have any trophies beyond the initial platinum. Now I'd love to get into an MMO that still gets regular updates with trophies. So how difficult is it? Are any trophies bugged? What makes some of the trophies so rare (0,30%). Is it too late to start?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

I've spent a lot of time on FF14 but sadly it doesn't have any trophies beyond the initial platinum. Now I'd love to get into an MMO that still gets regular updates with trophies. So how difficult is it? Are any trophies bugged? What makes some of the trophies so rare (0,30%). Is it too late to start?

I did this plat a while ago,  it wasnt too bad, for dragons bane a dps would be easiest unless new dlc added an easier way to kill dragons... if you like plating mmos tera has a pretty easy list and 2 stacks.

Just a heads up, this game is super pay to win.

7 hours ago, DemonicDraco said:

I did this plat a while ago,  it wasnt too bad, for dragons bane a dps would be easiest unless new dlc added an easier way to kill dragons... if you like plating mmos tera has a pretty easy list and 2 stacks.

Just a heads up, this game is super pay to win.

Played TERA on PC and it's nice and all but I'd like something with regular trophy updates. TESO is definitely way too hard for me which basically only leaves Neverwinter. Besides, I kind of like the artstyle. Just wanted to make sure there are no unpleasant surprises in regards of bugged or unachievable trophies before I start it.