Last of Us MP Classes

KiNg_PK

Hey, guys I was wondering what some of the best classes are that could help increase my chances of surviving the 12 weeks. 

I'm on week 9 and I occasionally have some hard times trying to get the point I need to feed the survivors.

So I just wanted to know what everyone else used and if it helped keep you in the green.

I basically used Reviver+Crafter+Covent Training all my classes, healed everyone gifted everyone and so so, survived easily with with 90+ survivors on both online 'campaigns'. However you don't need to use that class at all to be honest to survive just remember 100% risk missions are at week 6/8/10/11/12 and save easy mini objectives to that and all the other missions tend to give you survivors if anything so it doesn't really matter if you fail them to begin with.

Edited by DatLoli

I basically used Reviver+Crafter+Covent Training all my classes, healed everyone gifted everyone and so so, survived easily with with 90+ survivors on both online 'campaigns'. However you don't need to use that class at all to be honest to survive just remember 100% risk missions are at week 6/8/10/11/12 and save easy mini objectives to that and all the other missions tend to give you survivors if anything so it doesn't really matter if you fail them to begin with.

Thanks man, you've helped me out twice today.