Broadcast, some melodic hardcore for yah!

helpthemedic

Hello fellow gamers & melodic hardcore fans! 

Just released (or yeah 2 weeks ago but still!) my new band project, Broadcast! It's a new project that was started up by me and Pontus from Walking with strangers (that some might or might not have heard of) when we decided to go on a hiautus with WWS. 

So check it out, debut ep coming next month EU tours & Scandinavia tours coming this winter & early next year. Keep your eyes at this page for info about that and everything else: https://www.facebook.com/broadcastofficial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLoFBHccAc4

Edited by helpthemedic

OK, to be honest I was not expecting a whole lot. You've definitely exceeded my expectations with that song. The video is kinda silly but it looks like you guys had a great time making it. Usually I don't stray too far into the sea that is hardcore music, but I do occasionaly enjoy some D-beat like Wolfbrigade, Massmord, and Nuclear Death Terror. Your sound sorta reminds me of that with a little bit of Disarmonia Mundi thrown in.. which I guess can be attributed to the melodic tag you put on your music. Interesting mix, I haven't heard much like it before.

I don't know what else to say. Keep rockin. :P

OK, to be honest I was not expecting a whole lot. You've definitely exceeded my expectations with that song. The video is kinda silly but it looks like you guys had a great time making it. Usually I don't stray too far into the sea that is hardcore music, but I do occasionaly enjoy some D-beat like Wolfbrigade, Massmord, and Nuclear Death Terror. Your sound sorta reminds me of that with a little bit of Disarmonia Mundi thrown in.. which I guess can be attributed to the melodic tag you put on your music. Interesting mix, I haven't heard much like it before.

I don't know what else to say. Keep rockin. :P

Cheers man! I know what you mean with the expectations "Dude post shit about his band on a board, must be shit!", I rarely post about my own band in forums but today i was bored and this thread was made. 

Btw Massmord? Sweden baby! Haha! Funny that you meantioned them as far as I know they are not that well known outside of sweden/scandinavia are they? And if you haven't come to the conclution yet, yeah we are from Sweden as well. :)

Edit: we have a small behind the scenes video of the music video that we released yesterday if anyone would find that intressting, nothing to much but it's something

Edited by helpthemedic

Yeah sweden has a pretty solid D-beat scene from what I've heard... don't think many bands are big outside of there though.

Which one are you in the video?

Yeah they do indeed! Hårda Tider, Slöa Knivar, Raised fist andy many many more, Refused really made a number on the kids here that took it one step further. Some of them got bigger like Raised fist and such. 

Im the bass player! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...