Complete 50 campaign missions.

WaddysWDS

Guys, I started this game with a friend and we have a pretty big problem ...

In the original game (European / American) there were a total of 55 missions 11 per chapter, but it turns out that in this version of the game (Hong Kong) there are only a total of 25 missions, 5 per chapter, we have already completed all and there are no more missions to complete.

Anyone have any idea about this and how we can get the trophy for completing 50 missions in the game.

2 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

Damn, that's horrible. I guess they just removed half of the missions in the last update and forgot about trophy requirements.

Dammit, another unobtainable in my account haha, should've finished that ages ago

When you started it were all 50 missions present?

13 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

When you started it were all 50 missions present?

Yes, this game reopened on 24th of May, 2018 the date the WW version went offline

All missions were there, just like in WW.

There were some differences, for example they put a confirmation screen you had to press Circle to search next match (probably due to a lot of trophy hunters rubberbanding on the last days of the WW) and the level trophies were glitched, all of them popped at level 5 for me and my friend.

Sometime later, they updated the game and removed this glitch and might be the time they removed half of the missions

I've sent them an email.

Try doing it too at [email protected]

Edited by EdinhoN

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

Yes, this game reopened on 24th of May, 2018 the date the WW version went offline

All missions were there, just like in WW.

There were some differences, for example they put a confirmation screen you had to press Circle to search next match (probably due to a lot of trophy hunters rubberbanding on the last days of the WW) and the level trophies were glitched, all of them popped at level 5 for me and my friend.

Sometime later, they updated the game and removed this glitch and might be the time they removed half of the missions

I've sent them an email.

Try doing it too at [email protected]

Well shit ... I'm trying to complete 25 missions giving a second round to the 25 already existing to see if the trophy jumps.

---------

E-mail sent.

-----------

[email protected]

Edited by WaddysWDS

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...