Anyone intersted in some rare JP visual novels?

maormaor13

Never heard of those ones in particular... The most "Rare" VNs I have from Japan are probably the PS3 Versions of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative and especially Tomoyo After: It's A Wonderful Life (the PS3 Version of which was only sold a couple times at conventions, never a Retail Release) 

On Vita (from the same studio) Kud Wafter was incredibly hard to find (and cost me an arm and a leg... I'm a huge fan of Key and wanted to get all of their VNs on PlayStation Systems, just finally finished off my collection with the PSP Version of Kanon) maybe Air for Vita from the same studio as well is rare? (I think it was a 10th Anniversary limited release/print, I Pre-Ordered that one)

Just now, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Never heard of those ones in particular... The most "Rare" VNs I have from Japan are probably the PS3 Versions of Muv-Luv/Muv-Luv Alternative and especially Tomoyo After: It's A Wonderful Life (the PS3 Version of which was only sold a couple times at conventions, never a Retail Release) 

On Vita (from the same studio) Kud Wafter was incredibly hard to find (and cost me an arm and a leg... I'm a huge fan of Key and wanted to get all of their VNs on PlayStation Systems, just finally finished off my collection with the PSP Version of Kanon) maybe Air for Vita from the same studio as well is rare? (I think it was a 10th Anniversary limited release/print, I Pre-Ordered that one)

As i said mate, just an easy platinums, we don't even know what the story about LOL

Just now, maormaor13 said:

As i said mate, just an easy platinums, we don't even know what the story about LOL

Yeah fair enough, they are all easy Plats and was just pointing out mine that were Rare/possibly unheard of (Key's stuff has only been officially brought over in recent years after all) 

5 minutes ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Yeah fair enough, they are all easy Plats and was just pointing out mine that were Rare/possibly unheard of (Key's stuff has only been officially brought over in recent years after all) 

I am currently have 95% of every VN for every region.

Kudd wafter was easy to find btw

Edited by maormaor13

8 minutes ago, maormaor13 said:

I am currently have 95% of every VN for every region.

Kudd wafter was easy to find btw

Yeah I just searched a fair chunck of my Collection... When I picked up Kud Wafter it was pretty damn Rare (to be fair I only saw like 1 copy going for around $110 on Ebay just now)