Thanks a Bunch! *possible glitch*

sword_of_omens

Ok, i have 65 Keys collected. All locations on the map show that i've collected all available keys.

I even grabbed the off-map one that only shows when you are in that particular room.  However the trophy has not popped for me.

This is the only trophy i am missing for plat and it will piss me off to no end if it is glitched...i will definitely not want to start a new game just for this with the amount of backtracking you have to do in this game...

Does anyone know of a fix for this? Or if there is another key i am somehow missing? As i stated from what i can tell, there are only 65 keys, and i have them all.

I also don't see any guides out there for this game and info is hard to find as well...

*EDIT*

Nevermind, i have figured it out.

There is a total of 66 Keys.

Three of which are off-map and only show up on collectible Map when you enter the room itself.

The three are:

Room past the Balmy Beach on the way to Peaky Peaks (requires Snowball for Cog race)

Cave with a campfire off an exit from Westcastle Ruins (you have to burn a tree to access this exit)

Cave past Tenple Field (Spirit Gate blocks the entrance and a large Rock Man will ask you to kill the cave monster) The plant guy in the cave past some spikes and flamethrowers will have the key.

Hope this helps as i haven't found very many guides out there and the number of keys required to get the trophy wasnt clear (some said 65 and some said 66)

It is definitely 66

Edited by sword_of_omens
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 04/07/2021 at 4:07 PM, ResiGamer_28 said:

A game breaking glitch is the one where you can't enter the spirit of the flame guardian, and it just wipes your save if you try to replace your cloud save. That one. I'm trying it on ps4 incase it's a ps5 glitch but not good. 

Just ran into the same bug, wouldn't let me in the flame temple, so I closed the app and it deleted my save. Says I have 0% completion after 15hours of gameplay.

To anyone reading this in the future I wouldn't bother buying the game. I was having a blast but having your save deleted just blows.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I know this is a pretty old post but I found a way around the Flame Shrine bug on PS5. 
When you’re entering the entrance, as SOON as the animation starts where he runs into the door, hit your PS button and go to Home. 
when you go back in the game it should’ve kicked you to the title screen, but saved you in the Shrine. 
Loading that save should load you into the Shrine.