So... "Peer Review"

Dreakon139

• 2 weeks later...

Have no idea what it is, but i do know this:

It's free

Takes up 1330 MB

Did i win?

nope sorry :D

I had a chance to play this the other day and i must say that its a bit of a shoddy piece of DLC, the challenge maps are basicly the whole Single Player/Multiplayer experience cut up into sections, the Leaderboard ins't like what you would think it's more of a line graph showing where you rank, you can't see who you beat or who beat you by username or any other stats.

The only new thing it adds is a new chamber of puzzles for co-op, since this is a free piece of DLC i can forgive it (well a little bit) but since they said it was coming in the summer and they didn't release it until October i'm just wondering what they where doing with all that extra time.

If i was to rate this i would give it a solid 5/10

I had a chance to play this the other day and i must say that its a bit of a shoddy piece of DLC, the challenge maps are basicly the whole Single Player/Multiplayer experience cut up into sections, the Leaderboard ins't like what you would think it's more of a line graph showing where you rank, you can't see who you beat or who beat you by username or any other stats.

The only new thing it adds is a new chamber of puzzles for co-op, since this is a free piece of DLC i can forgive it (well a little bit) but since they said it was coming in the summer and they didn't release it until October i'm just wondering what they where doing with all that extra time.

I like mine better. :P

Yeah. i haven't gotten a chance to plaay it, so as to give my friend a chance to get 'Proffesor Portal".

That sounds relatively disappointing. Though I guess some leaderboards are better than none right?

• 2 weeks later...

This is so sad. I had high hopes for this dlc. I've been so tied up with the games I'm currently playing that I completely forgot about this dlc til I saw the Cave Johnson quote in the intro section. Such a great game. It's a shame to add something not truly spectacular to it. Even if it is free.