Tom Brady legacy award (already got trophy)

JEDI_BROTHERS

14 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

I skipped 10 years and my team went from 99 to 60 ovr and I didn't get tom Brady legacy award. What did I do wrong?

Did you change the settings before you started the league like M-Easy usually states? That's the only thing I can think of, unless you chose the wrong option for coach or owner

"- Create a custom coach. Make him a Motivator. Name, ethnicity, and details make no difference and are arbitrary.

- Go to league settings and change to the following: Difficulty – ALL MADDEN, Salary Cap – OFF, Injuries – OFF, Pre-Existing Injuries – OFF, Season Experience (Under User Team Help) – SIMPLE." - that's from someone on trueachievements. They do say that the trophies are buggy sometimes too. 

Edited by xBloodxRampag3x
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, xBloodxRampag3x said:

Did you change the settings before you started the league like M-Easy usually states? That's the only thing I can think of, unless you chose the wrong option for coach or owner

"- Create a custom coach. Make him a Motivator. Name, ethnicity, and details make no difference and are arbitrary.

- Go to league settings and change to the following: Difficulty – ALL MADDEN, Salary Cap – OFF, Injuries – OFF, Pre-Existing Injuries – OFF, Season Experience (Under User Team Help) – SIMPLE." - that's from someone on trueachievements. They do say that the trophies are buggy sometimes too. 

I didnt change the settings smh. Thank you so much

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Paid-In-Full- said:

Lol as someone who has gotten these trophies over the last years by playing you need to win coach of the year and super a few times so im not exactly sure how you got it by simming must be extremely lucky . 

The idea is to use a custom roster with all 99 overall players, making a created coach, and simming through with the settings rigged up a certain way. Minimal luck involved, just a cheesy trick that never got fixed. Kudos to you for doing it the legit way. 

Edited by CountOfTuscany1
  • Like 1