Skill book glitch

Bwuk_Im_Eli

Is anyone else aware of this glitch and know a fix? when I read a skill book it doesn't give me exp/level up, for instance I got this book "Night Falls on Sentinel" which was supposed to raise my one-handed skill level but it didn't. I've tried reloading saves prior to picking up the book and trying again but to no avail, it happens with other skill books too.  :S 

You read the book already.

Yeah maybe that you should write it somewhere the books you already read (sorry for my bad english)

I know a site where it has all the skill books and the skills they will level up

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_Book_(Skyrim)

This was really helpful to level up on the skills and level to level 50

You read the book already.

I got the book soon after escaping Helgen in a bandit camp, so no I haven't already read it.

Yeah maybe that you should write it somewhere the books you already read (sorry for my bad english)

I know a site where it has all the skill books and the skills they will level up

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Skill_Book_(Skyrim)

This was really helpful to level up on the skills and level to level 50

Thank you

Yeah, you already read it. There is more than 1 copy of each book in the whole world of Skyrim. I'm pretty sure you don't even need to pick up a book in order to read it.

I haven't lol, I'm aware of that but it's the only copy of the book I've come across, anyway if I see the same book again let's hope it works then.