Atlantis - Episode 3 not starting

I'm having trouble getting the 3 episode to work. It doesn't start and I don't get a quest. I searched every world, restarted the game, nothing. Also in the entrance of Atlantis is empty, no poseidon..

Is this a common bug or did it even happen to you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm  about to purchase the game, it's Deal of the week US Region, $20 for the Gold edition, 1st time that cheap.

Meanwhile i am watching some  videos with tips, in one of them i was advised to check for certain side quests that let you play Atlantis Dlc.

So, it seems that some parts of the game needs to be cleared to allow player to access Atlantis. Otherwise you can't play the dlc.

Could someone share here which are those side quests?

The heir of memories is needed in the main game and when completed you will get the dlc starting quest

25 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

I'm  about to purchase the game, it's Deal of the week US Region, $20 for the Gold edition, 1st time that cheap.

Meanwhile i am watching some  videos with tips, in one of them i was advised to check for certain side quests that let you play Atlantis Dlc.

So, it seems that some parts of the game needs to be cleared to allow player to access Atlantis. Otherwise you can't play the dlc.

Could someone share here which are those side quests?

The heir of memories is needed in the main game and when completed you will get the dlc starting quest