Andres Lopez photo glitch?

HELP! I am at the "point of no return" and my Lara's Notebook is at 81%. I checked and I see that I should have gotten Andres Lopez photo automatically during the mission of San Juan. What do I do? 

Edit: I am playing on update version 2.00

Edited by DragonRage075
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a similar problem, I'm past the point where Dr.Croft trophy should have popped, according to the trophy walkthrough, but Lara's Notebook  sits at 90% and the trophy didn't pop. Before passing the point of no return I've double checked that every map was at 100%. I assume I'm missing the same photo mentioned by the OP.

PS. I'm playing the Definitive Edition.

PPS. The photo magically appeared after the credits and got the trophy after getting every other end game trophies.

Edited by Brightblade76
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 30/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, Brightblade76 said:

I have a similar problem, I'm past the point where Dr.Croft trophy should have popped, according to the trophy walkthrough, but Lara's Notebook  sits at 90% and the trophy didn't pop. Before passing the point of no return I've double checked that every map was at 100%. I assume I'm missing the same photo mentioned by the OP.

PS. I'm playing the Definitive Edition.

PPS. The photo magically appeared after the credits and got the trophy after getting every other end game trophies.

The same happened to me and I can confirm that this bug has been fixed in a weird way.

So, as you stated, "the point where trophy (Dr. Croft) should have popped, according to the trophy walkthrough, Lara's Notebook sits at 90% and the trophy didn't pop".

I had everything else on 100%. And yes, the Andrés López photo was missing. This artifact is given automatically after San Juan's mission. But it did not. So, reading here, I decided to finish the game and get the trophy after the credits. And... BINGO!!! :)

But, before the credits, during the first part of the ending scene, I got "Completionist". Then, during the other part of the scene, I got the ones of end game trophies. After this, the credits rolled and the "Dr. Croft" trophy popped during the after credits scene. 

So funny that I got first "Completionist" and then "Dr. Croft" time after. Should be the way around.

So, do not get stressed. If you are missing this photo, this will happen to you. ;)

Edited by stiviwonderstif