Trophy Information

Rozalia1

I went into the game blind as there was so little out there for this. There is more popping up now, Neoseeker having what appears to be a good guide, but as I've been getting people messaging me here is some info for you guys. In part because it is nice helping out and also that I do think the game is good and it would be nice for more people to play it, they might not if they can't tell how getting the plat works.

1: You can go back to old areas so don't worry about being locked out of them. Even at the end of the game right before the final fight you can still go back to each area, though obviously I would suggest doing everything as soon as you can rather than cleaning up at the end. 

2: You don't need a "where are all the files" guide, none are missable, nor is it hard to tell where the files you are missing would be. Your files are sorted by area and you can tell how many there are by how many slots are in the category. One of the areas has 11 files (3rd), the rest have 10 from what I recall. First two areas you can't get all files on the first visit (first requires a third visit) so don't worry about going forward without them all. Third area requires the "Dokkaebi Merchant" trophy to pop before the file shows up (to the left of the guy you just finished cutting a deal with). Final area has a file that only shows up on a wall if you go through a certain door (first correct one. You'll know when you get there), but is not missable don't worry. Final area also has a file that only shows up when you get the Moon Incense, in the area where you get Da-hyun's 3rd mission.

3: Four areas have available sidequests you get from Notemen/Shades where you need to get items to build an item. There is 4 trophies for using those created items at the end of the area, but also 4 for NOT using the items. So save before creating the first one (taser) in the Police Station so you can load it up once you complete the game and go from there instead of starting the game from the start.

4: Endings do not require you to do a second playthrough. The only item you need to get for ending B is the Moon Essence, you can't not get it. For Ending A you need in addition to that, both the Blood Ruby and Holy Water of Separation. Blood Ruby can be gotten automatically by getting the Spectral Incense before you go to the hospital, no need for me to say where as it'll be obvious when you play the game don't worry. That leaves the Holy Water which you can get in the final area (there is one in the hospital too, so don't get confused when you pick that up. One you need is the one picked up in the final area). In essence just make sure you have a file before picking up the Holy Water which is an optimal thing. WARNING! You can literally save right before the final fight and go do it so I've heard, but if you do use that as your backup, DO NOT talk to Yaesol when she shows up outside the final fight area. Doing so is what decides what ending you get and getting the holy water after that won't change the ending.

5: Secret Bunker requires you to pull 10 switches which you should easily find if you've been going into every room as you should in your playthrough. You'll reach the door for it before you can open it though, with the final area having the last switch.

I hope that helps some of you reading this. As for the game itself. I believe it to be an improvement in every respect over The Coma 1. The game is longer (1 was short), areas are more varied, you can now actually tell when the stalker is around via their footsteps, and all manner of other ways that would get a bit long if I put them down here. 

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 18/03/2021 at 2:07 AM, DivineAlice said:

Ending B didn't unlock for me after completing A did 1 HP bead only

? You'll need to give more info than this. Ending B requires you to be missing 1 of the key items needed for ending A. Just don't get 1 of them and you will get B.