Didn't get a lot of trophies

Anton_games337

Finished the game collecting all cups, teensies, tickets, ect. But didn't get trophies for lucky tickets, creatures, awesomeness level, unlocking all paintings. WTF? Also, trophies for cups unlocked only after redoing the last level. Maybe somebody knows how to fix the problem? 

4 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

Just a thought were you player 2 for some of the levels? I played quite a lot the game in multiplayer and only p1 got the majority of the trophies...

Every time I was launching the game. But we were playing together, sometimes 2 players, sometimes 3 or even 4.

28 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

Every time I was launching the game. But we were playing together, sometimes 2 players, sometimes 3 or even 4.

I think the account that launches the game is the one that gets most of the levels based trophies, I think lum' s collected counts for everyone but a lot of the trophies seem to only pop for player 1, it's a bit strange but I've seen the same implementation on some of the Lego games for example.

2 minutes ago, Aceterix said:

I think the account that launches the game is the one that gets most of the levels based trophies, I think lum' s collected counts for everyone but a lot of the trophies seem to only pop for player 1, it's a bit strange but I've seen the same implementation on some of the Lego games for example.

Other accounts didn't get trophies at all. So it is an ingame bug and I will have to complete the game for the 100% for the 5th time. Sad :(. It is my 4th platinum and qst time such strange bugs