How does it play on PS4?

ThaiChi

I originally put off completing Okami for the longest time. I bought the original on PS2, took too long to get through it, rebought it on Wii because motion controls seemed a natural fit for it, then finally completing it and platinumed it last year on PS3 with move controls. Now the wife is playing it on Switch and it really feels like the definitive way to play it. Touch screen seems the most natural way to do the brush techniques. But I'm wondering how the PS4 version plays. Does it incorporate the touchpad for the brush techniques? is it move compatible? or is it basically a high res version of the PS2?

I think you can use the touchpad to draw things but I remember using the sticks and I felt that was good enough. And looking it up yeah it looks like you can play it with the Move but I wouldn't know how well it plays since I don't own one. As far as the graphics I didn't play the original so I can't really compare but I thought everything looked great and that the cel-shading helped make the game look timeless. I suppose it could be said that it is a smoother experience due to higher framerate too.

• Like 1