DLC Question

Sir_Bee

I just recently started this game, and I am enjoying it quite a lot.  I know that some of the trophies have been bugged, and may be fixed or may not, but that isn't my question here.  I am curious if it is worth it, or beneficial to buy the DLC before I complete the main game?  Does it make things better, easier, more difficult?  I did a brief look around online, and found some bits of info here and there, so I figured I would try and ask here from other people who may have bought the DLC already.

Thanks for any insight you can provide :)

Well, you can’t access the DLC before completing the game.. so there lies your answer.

It’s nothing else but a new dungeon and a new line of armor/weapons.

I think the rings and new familiars are free for the base game content, and you can’t unlock DLC ones without it, so, it doesn’t impact the base platinum I reckon.

• Like 2

Just now, BlackTorito said:

Well, you can’t access the DLC before completing the game.. so there lies your answer.

It’s nothing else but a new dungeon and a new line of armor/weapons.

I think the rings and new familiars are free for the base game content, and you can’t unlock DLC ones without it, so, it doesn’t impact the base platinum I reckon.

Thanks for the input.