“Stealth Master” Stinks.

IvConqueror

The Stealth Mission for the Single Player DLC is the most BS thing this game has to offer. Just spent about an hour trying to get past the 2nd floor (seems there’s 3 floors, with the door on the 3rd floor beating the mission) but kept getting killed by the terrible AI guards. I followed 2 YouTube videos of people who beat the mission but more often than not the guards will either get stuck, detect and shoot you through a wall, jump you 2 at a time or instakill you. I wouldn’t care since it’s so cheap but having the trophy list stuck at 96% drives me nuts ???

• 1 year later...
On 7/14/2020 at 3:48 PM, IvConqueror said:

The Stealth Mission for the Single Player DLC is the most BS thing this game has to offer. Just spent about an hour trying to get past the 2nd floor (seems there’s 3 floors, with the door on the 3rd floor beating the mission) but kept getting killed by the terrible AI guards. I followed 2 YouTube videos of people who beat the mission but more often than not the guards will either get stuck, detect and shoot you through a wall, jump you 2 at a time or instakill you. I wouldn’t care since it’s so cheap but having the trophy list stuck at 96% drives me nuts ???

I agree with this completely. This DLC mission... in fact, this entire game as a whole... is one of the most horrendous piles of shit I have EVER played in my life! As for this bullshit "stealth" mission, don't even bother trying to be all stealthy, crouching and creeping up on enemies for unsuspecting kills because being "stealthy" just isn't possible as enemies will detect you instantly. Man, what a terrible, TERRIBLE game this is. If you care about 100% completion DO NOT play this atrocity!

Enemies kill you through walls. Enemies detect you immediately and have expert military marksmanship. You're dead in 1 or 2 hits. You'll clip through environments and be forced to restart the checkpoint. Oh and my absolute FAVORITE: 9 out of 10 times when you drop a health kit to heal guess what happens?! That's right, you go THROUGH the goddamn floor to fall endlessly until you... yup, you guessed it: restart the checkpoint! 

Holy SHIT this god-awful pile of GARBAGE shouldn't have EVER made it out the door and to your console! Clearly no play testing of this glitch fest was ever done. I don't give a shit if it was just one dude that built most of this game himself. TEST YOUR PRODUCT! I'm serious, if you care about your completion percentage avoid this broken mess like Covid!

-UPDATE-

My god. Just when I thought this game couldn't get any worse. Welcome to the Bomber mission. Forget this DLC, don't buy it. It is soooooo fucking bad, broken, frustrating and infuriating!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MrTacoNinja