99 Hidden Packages

Gewehr_FR

Hello.

I'm stuck at 99 packages out of 100. I've checked again and again every location from the most obvious to the most well hidden ones, rooftops, island, stauton bridge, everything.

I already reached 100% on this game on both PC and PS2 so I know what I'm doing.

There's one package I don't remember collecting. It is the one in front of the doors of the flats in Wischita Gardens. I believe my save's glitched.

I started the game by checking if the nines gang was available in the game, using flying cars cheat from first to second island, then used the tunnel to third island. The Nines gang was there in Wischita Gardens. I remember also picking this package I mentioned, in front of the flat's main door, because I felt like it. Then I loaded the savegame I made beforehand in portland and played the game normally. I think the game believes that I already picked up this package but I didn't in this playthrough.

I had no issue playing through the game, I've done all 73 missions, paramedic, police, firetruck, vehicles lists etc. Just missing taxi, rodeos and jumps for 100% but I obviously won't keep going if I can't find this last package.

I dont know what's my goal with this thread. Just wanna share my issue and I wonder if anyone else had the same problem. 

Edited by Gewehr_FR

This is driving me insane but this is probably what I'm gonna end up doing...

If it's really glitched, I'll start a new game and use cheats to collect all 100 packages before I complete the first mission, as soon as the intro cinematic is over.

I might take a break before doing so though.

Im not sure if it will help mate but i was in the exact same situation, i followed vids and pictures with a map. Both times ended up with 99/100. It was in the garden of one of the houses (where the last mission is picked up from at the top of the s road leading to the safehouse on the 3rd island) i forget the name sorry. The pics all looked similar so give those gardens a good look over and try recollect those ones think theres 3+ in that area. Good luck mate, let us know your progress. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Im not sure if it will help mate but i was in the exact same situation, i followed vids and pictures with a map. Both times ended up with 99/100. It was in the garden of one of the houses (where the last mission is picked up from at the top of the s road leading to the safehouse on the 3rd island) i forget the name sorry. The pics all looked similar so give those gardens a good look over and try recollect those ones think theres 3+ in that area. Good luck mate, let us know your progress. 

Oh my god, I've been running 3 times all around these houses already. And I thought I had checked every single shoreside package location. Yet following your advice I go there for the 4th time and I find the last package behind the 2nd house. These houses and swimming pooIs are so similar I got confused. I feel stupid but anyways I have all 100 packages. Thank you very much.

Edited by Gewehr_FR
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Gewehr_FR said:

Oh my god, I've been running 3 times all around these houses already. And I thought I had checked every single shoreside package location. Yet following your advice I go there for the 4th time and I find the last package behind the 2nd house. These houses and swimming pooIs are so similar I got confused. I feel stupid but anyways I have all 100 packages. Thank you very much.

Exact same thing happened to me, i think it was in a corner or a pool lol glad i could help mate, well done ??