"Don't keep the man waiting" it's acutally pretty easy

I ain't seen a lot of guides about this trophy and it's not a big deal as it seems. You have to reach 10 minutes bonus in total, so you have only to keep killing enemies and hit the double time dool at the right time. My suggestion is to play main house 2, first of all to go around the house and kill every enemy you can ignoring all the food. Once you have killed the second form of Marguerite, find the 2 dool to double you're time. Now just finish the game in all the time you need, the rank you got doesent' affect the trophy

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Same here. Initially, i too thought it was going to be tricky but once i noticed i was getting 7+ minute bonus time when going for rank S i figured it could be done and since the trophy doesn't mention rank you could get the worst possible grade and still get it as long as you keep killing enemies and letting poor'ol Jack starve.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, this is really easy to get on Main House 2. I used the Gold Blaster you get from getting S rank in Testing Area 2 and some Time Bonus upgrades. I got almost all the food needed for Jack first, then I ran around killing enemies (found a good route with five enemies that spawn close together) until I was almost out of time and then I just gave Jack the last food needed to complete the stage. Finished with over 26 minutes of Bonus Time.