How can i get the Trophy "As Old as Time Itself"

Have yet to complete the trophy myself, but can you provide a bit more information. Since just saying "i killed 10 mythic class enemies" does'nt tell what you did to kill them.

Did you kill 10 of the same Mythic Class enemies?

Did you do it online with someone else and if yes, who was hosting?

Did you kill them through some kind of glitch?

Those could somewhat help reaching a solution.

I was thinking i get the Trophy when i kill all 10 Level 81-85 Yellow Boss Monsters but the Trophy doesn't come after the last Boss. I don't kill 10 of the same Mythic Class enemies. The Yellow Boss Monster i do online with Randoms and don't hosting. I killed all without Glitch. And i have at all Quests a green checkmark.

@gernboesborn 1988

Edited by Danke_Merkel_88

2 hours ago, Danke_Merkel_88 said:

I was thinking i get the Trophy when i kill all 10 Level 81-85 Yellow Boss Monsters but the Trophy doesn't come after the last Boss. I don't kill 10 of the same Mythic Class enemies. The Yellow Boss Monster i do online with Randoms and don't hosting. I killed all without Glitch. And i have at all Quests a green checkmark.

@gernboesborn 1988

It could have something to do with the online part, i know that in some bandai namco games, when a person tries to do a trophy online if he isnt hosting they dont get the credits for killing stuff, so that could be the reason.

4 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

Did you repeat any monsters?

I don't think there are 10 different ones,I think that every 2 maps has one and you would have to repeat at least 2 of them.

I wasn’t counting very well, but I basically repeated the spider from the first map.

I only repeated the Whale. I will try it with the Spider.