Fours a party not unlocking!

Naruto_Senju92

11 minutes ago, Naruto_Senju92 said:

I heard you can unlock it in strikeout i got 12 downs in one round but it doesnt unlocked i played so many rounds now does it maybe got fixed so u can only get it in the normal bomb mode? This would be hard to get then and a lot of luck

A buddy of mine just got it the other night in strikeout while we were playing together.  I have a feeling it might be four downs in one life in strikeout.  I got mine in demolition.  You can down the same person a couple of times making this much easier than going for a squad wipe.

8 minutes ago, DerelictSoul said:

A buddy of mine just got it the other night in strikeout while we were playing together.  I have a feeling it might be four downs in one life in strikeout.  I got mine in demolition.  You can down the same person a couple of times making this much easier than going for a squad wipe.

I have looked into the ingame stats an in there the achievement is unlocked but no trophy poped up. I did 4 downs in one life so many times already. Seems its a bit glitched

21 hours ago, Naruto_Senju92 said:

I have looked into the ingame stats an in there the achievement is unlocked but no trophy poped up. I did 4 downs in one life so many times already. Seems its a bit glitched

Glitched like some of the other trophies unfortunately. (thrifty for me) fingers crossed they fix the bugged trophies soon.

I think trophies in general are glitched. I can't unlock gunsmith no matter how much I try. Also popped the Thrifty trophy randomly mid-match.