Two Questions for Pros

linkdevivo

Hey guys, two questions:

1. What are you supposed to do with all the excess gear? Should I offer everything for Amrita or should I do something else?

2. How do you unlock Rejuvenation Talisman? It's been stuck on "Clear ???" for too long. Does it unlock with the story or am I missing something?

Thanks.

1. Until you get to the point of divine gear just dismantle, offer for amrita, or soul match your favorite gear. Don't really need to worry about gear until end game.

2. Rejuvenation Talisman unlocks with the dojo mission Way of Onmyo Adept which you need 30000 proficiency in Onmyo to do, but you need to progress far enough in the game for it to show up in the first place.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BabyJinxMe said:

1. Until you get to the point of divine gear just dismantle, offer for amrita, or soul match your favorite gear. Don't really need to worry about gear until end game.

2. Rejuvenation Talisman unlocks with the dojo mission Way of Onmyo Adept which you need 30000 proficiency in Onmyo to do, but you need to progress far enough in the game for it to show up in the first place.

thanks, man. you rock.

20 minutes ago, BabyJinxMe said:

1. Until you get to the point of divine gear just dismantle, offer for amrita, or soul match your favorite gear. Don't really need to worry about gear until end game

Regarding this, which would you suggest to make the plat time faster?

1 hour ago, linkdevivo said:

Hey guys, two questions:

1. What are you supposed to do with all the excess gear? Should I offer everything for Amrita or should I do something else?

2. How do you unlock Rejuvenation Talisman? It's been stuck on "Clear ???" for too long. Does it unlock with the story or am I missing something?

Thanks.

1. Don't ever use gear for amrita it's never worth it. You can sell it if you want some quick cash, but I wouldn't do this either. Like someone else said dismantle it for crafting components later, or you can give it to the guy in the tea house for points to redeem to get items like transformations, weapons, and other cosmetics. When you get green gear with a + symbol save those so you can soul match it later to increase weapon and armor levels. (mix 1 + 1 and 2 + 2, to get the next level)

2. Rejuvenation talismans are great and all, but I me personally I would swap them out and use quick change scroll. It revives you instantly and lasts longer when you use it. Plus it costs less to use in comparison.

If you are going just for plat (and not 100%) you don't need to worry then about crafting, smithing texts, or surplus gear.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1