Hitman season 1-3 PSVR announced

Raveniteh

Which makes me extremely happy. I am big fan of both Hitman franchise and PSVR. I hope they will do a proper transition and not just shoehorn the mode in. I just wonder if it's going to be free addition for owners or separate purchase - I don't mind either, I'd probably pay for it again. 

Now I am sure that the world is not going to look as pretty as on PS4/Pro because graphics are just not there yet, unfortunately, but maybe they will on PS5, but still, experiencing it from first person with 'my own hands'? Heck yeah.

11 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

Btw, not directly related to this, but do you think we need to get the trophies in all Hitman 1 and 2 missions again, if we want to 100% Hitman 3? Any word on this yet?

That's actually very good question. It depends how they go about it - but I have a feeling that we might have to do it again especially if the release is on PS5 with all seasons included. My opinion is it's going to be just season 3 trophies for PS4 but all trophies for PS5. Also question is if VR mode is going to be standalone or included in current client.

If they port over Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 trophies again to Hitman 3...blah. I just wanted a plat for these Hitman games. You should have the option for your progress to carry over. If you completed all the challenges in Hitman 1 only to have it reset in Hitman 2 and again in Hitman 3? Its the only part I've had an issue with. Trophies/reset progress

Yes id buy Hitman VR!

Edited by VOLDO111

6 minutes ago, VOLDO111 said:

If they port over Hitman 1 and Hitman 2 trophies again to Hitman 3...blah. I just wanted a plat for these Hitman games. You should have the option for your progress to carry over. If you completed all the challenges in Hitman 1 only to have it reset in Hitman 2 and again in Hitman 3? Its the only part I've had an issue with. Trophies/reset progress

Yes id buy Hitman VR!

Yeah it's kinda odd. Progress is stored online under our profiles on their servers, they should be able to synchronize it. Then again I love Hitman games so I don't mind playing it over and over, lol.

On a side note: I am not entirely sure if it's straight up Hitman season 1-3 fully in VR or just some custom VR missions. There is some speculation that it's just VR specific mission and not the whole campaign in VR, but we will see.