Permadeath Question

matchpenalty

Ok quick question. I’m assuming this is the case but I figure I would get someone who’s played permadeath on per chapter setting to clarify.

Does the game save your progress to the start of the nearest chapter when you quit the game/shut off the console/power outage etc. Or is it a has to be done in one setting deal, rely on rest mode for breaks and hope the power doesn’t go out?

5 minutes ago, matchpenalty said:

Ok quick question. I’m assuming this is the case but I figure I would get someone who’s played permadeath on per chapter setting to clarify.

Does the game save your progress to the start of the nearest chapter when you quit the game/shut off the console/power outage etc. Or is it a has to be done in one setting deal, rely on rest mode for breaks and hope the power doesn’t go out?

The game saves at the beginning of each new chapter however if you are in a place where there is no danger you can quit out and it will pick up right where you left off even if it's in the middle of the chapter.  Key thing is there is no immediate danger.  I'm almost through act 1 and I will say depending on how familiar you are with the game and how quickly you proceed through the puzzles and such no chapter is much longer than 30 minutes and some are very short.  

• Like 1