Seeker of Truth Trophy

9 hours ago, Hatteii said:

Also please remember - if you guys are suggesting to use PF, free trial users can’t use it.

I think that was my fault, sorry.  I said "Free Trial" when I should have said "Free Login Campaign."  As far as I can tell there's no restrictions for returning players during the Free Login Campaign?  Unless I'm mistaken, in which case - help me @grizflips, you're my only hope!

Edited by Nimoy

35 minutes ago, Nimoy said:

I think that was my fault, sorry.  I said "Free Trial" when I should have said "Free Login Campaign."  As far as I can tell there's no restrictions for returning players during the Free Login Campaign?  Unless I'm mistaken, in which case - help me @grizflips, you're my only hope!

Free login campaign users can use PF, as they’ve previously subscribed :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2020 at 8:18 AM, suistar7 said:

My Class is Red Mage (Damage Dealer)

Yeah, that explains things. I feel your pain, because if you aren't a Tank or Healer, you will be waiting for hours of real life to get into Binding Coils unless you get some help and form a pre-made party. The Duty Finder queues for DPS jobs is so long that it's painful. I tried to queue up on my Level 56 monk for the Ultima's Bane and Titan Extreme and after two hours of real life, I dropped the queue because nobody was joining. Just be patient. :(

Also, after doing the Crystal Tower alliance raids, I don't think I am scared of doing Turn 5 for the trophy anymore. The healers did their job when I died.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...