KAZ: Pushing The Virtual Divide

Parker

Another Gran Turismo movie is coming but this time it will be about the series creator, Kazunori Yamauchi and everything that drives him, no pun intended. 

“This film is about drive. It’s about the passion and creative drive of Kazunori Yamauchi, the architect behind Gran Turismo’s birth and breath-taking fifteen-year evolution. This film will trace his relentless willingness to challenge himself, to hold none of his past achievements sacred, and push beyond the virtual divide in his pursuit of perfection.

Through the support of PlayStation, Kaz’s journey has forever changed the gaming and automotive landscape and in doing so, has redefined how we perceive the relationship between art, entertainment and culture”v Source: GTPlanet

I've always been intrigued by this man especially after hearing about the development of Gran Turismo (the original) and everything he went through so this is very interesting to me. I'm definitely looking forward to the full release. 

Parker

Cheers for the clarification Parker :) I've seen lots of things recently being called films, although they sound like documentaries so I made the most of this thread to check ;)

Actually on topic, it's definitely something I'd be interested in watching, although probably in a quiet room, not sure my better half would put up with it :P

• Like 1