Paladins PS4 version lacking features.

Riztopher

Does anyone know why the PS4 version of this game is lacking the extra DLC trophies and features? Xbox and PC both have 'All Hallows Evie' DLC Achievements. I mean I suppose it's a good thing but still wonder why.

Also with account linking I have many characters at higher mastery's and account level and I just log in with my Hi-Rez account and the progress carries over between Xbox and PC (Steam) but not PS4. If I unlocked achievements on Xbox and switch over to PC they unlock there too and vice versa. I'm just curious is all

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Sony doesn't allow Seasonal Events to have trophies, which is also why Overwatch has far fewer trophies on the PS4 than it does Achievements on the XB1 and PC.

Finally, Sony does something right regarding trophies:yay:

But there must be some caveat to this because Plants vs Zombies has seasonal trophies. Maybe as long as it's reoccurring it's okay. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Finally, Sony does something right regarding trophies:yay:

But there must be some caveat to this because Plants vs Zombies has seasonal trophies. Maybe as long as it's reoccurring it's okay. 

Farm Together has a Seasonal Event trophy as well but I think both that and Plants vs Zombies got away with it because the respective trophies aren't tied to a specific seasonal event (e.g. Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving etc.) so can be obtained by finishing any of them ?.

• Like 1