Stock Market AFTER Main Missions & Lester's Assassination Missions...

Sephio_93

Does anyone know how to get big money after doing all the Main Missions and Lester's Assassination Missions?

I did them when they first popped up as I like to do side missions inbetween main missions and only just found out that I should of kept them till after doing the final main mission as you'll have between £16-30mill.

So is their anything specific that I could invest 16mill (per character) in the stock market after doing everything or should I just start a completely fresh game, do main missions ONLY then hit the Assassination Missions to get over £200mill in order to spend it and get the trophy.

Well I just invested £15million into MorMutulInsurance as it was down 12.7% - I'm guessing if I start running over people, hitting or beating them up it'll go up as it's a human insurance firm, I haven't saved so just testing my theory. I'll do it for a few in-game days and see how it goes.

And you mean, I can put all my money for all 3 characters in the stock market, then sell it all back and repeat till that trophy pops?

Well I just invested £15million into MorMutulInsurance as it was down 12.7% - I'm guessing if I start running over people, hitting or beating them up it'll go up as it's a human insurance firm, I haven't saved so just testing my theory. I'll do it for a few in-game days and see how it goes.

And you mean, I can put all my money for all 3 characters in the stock market, then sell it all back and repeat till that trophy pops?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2093-Grand-Theft-Auto-V/28-A-Lot-of-Cheddar