Crushing glitch on Chapter 15

So i completed Chapter 15 - On the trail of the Treasure on crushing but no matter how many times i complete the chapter it won't say completed. Will this stop me from getting the trophies if i complete the game or is it just a glitch that i should ignore? I have gone through chapter select and completed it like 3 or 4 times now still the same, even tried completed it on Easy to see if that made a difference still won't complete even on that. 

• Like 1

I'm facing a similar problem right now. I finished chapter 9 on Crushing but in the chapter select it still says that I only beat it on easy (from my first playthrough). Did you find any solution on this problem? I don't want to continue for the remaining 13 chapters if I won't get the platinum in the end. The crushing difficulty is so frustrating at times...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lads, I've tried spending more time to get this trophy to pop than getting all the other trophies. I think I've played this level over 30 times now, I've lost count. I've tried everything. It's the same level for me (level 15). Did you find a work around? :(

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

@SimHns @mizimmer @Baze_Basel

Hi, hopefully you found my post regarding the fix for this on reddit via Internet search by now but in case you didn't, I'll post it here as well:

PSA: I Finally Found a Solution to Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection: Drake's Fortune Crushing Chapter Bug

I posted here a few months ago in the hope of finding a solution. Various kind folks tried to help but nothing worked.

I was playing The Nathan Drake Collection: Drake's Fortune on one continuous save file (not Chapter Select) on Crushing and everything was fine until I completed Chapter 15: On the Trail of Treasure.

Every other Chapter had registered that the level had been completed on Crushing except this one.

For some strange reason, there is no support forum on the Naughty Dog website for this collection, and I have been going round in circles with Playstation support (who I don't blame at all, I think ND should support this release better).

I did find an old official PS support forum where people had the same issue (it appears to have been deleted now). The advice given was to replay previous chapters and then complete the problematic chapter again. N.B. it seems others were having the issue on different Chapters than the one I was having the problem with.

I have done this twenty times now - with the latest patch, without the latest patch, after deleting all my game save files etc.

Tonight I decided to complete the NEXT chapter after the one I was stuck on, on Crushing, and guess what? I went into the menu and Chapter 15 finally registered as having been completed on Crushing!

So if anyone else has this problem, this will fix it for you I am sure.

Hope this helps someone out there because I know it has been driving me crazy.

• Tl;dr fixed a bug that prevented getting the Crushing trophy because Chapters weren't registering that they had been completed on Crushing. This post is longer than needed in the hope that others with this problem find it more easily in search engines.

This will 100% fix your problems, I guarantee it.

• Like 4