Multiple Applications Trophy

ShotgunSquirrel

From the Xbox News description of the update

"...you will get a new upgrade to the Launch ability called Multi-Launch, which lets Jesse pick up and throw up to three objects. "

I'll figure you need to pick up three objects and launch them against enemies. Try throwing them at different targets.

6 minutes ago, Folkenio said:

From the Xbox News description of the update

"...you will get a new upgrade to the Launch ability called Multi-Launch, which lets Jesse pick up and throw up to three objects. "

I'll figure you need to pick up three objects and launch them against enemies. Try throwing them at different targets.

Thanks bud. I usually wait a day on these things for more trophy info but been too hyped for this. Thought I was doing something wrong. 

Thanks again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

Anyone have this trophy to know why it's not popping? I'm assuming it's just stick 3 different enemies and detonate? Feel like I've done that and no trophy.

Just got this trophy.

Its related to the new skill 'Multi-Launch'. Press and Hold the Grab button R1, then Press L2 twice to pick up two more items.

When you target a group of enemies, three should be hihglight for each projectile your holding. Launch it as you would normally and all three should hit their targets. Try and aim for enemies that won't dodge.

Edited by wardragon989
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get this trophy to pop; currently trying it in the Chasm where you can use the TV to hypnotize enemies and prevent them from moving. Definitely hit three targets multiple times, no trophy pop. Does it only trigger if you do it in the main game or the AWE-specific DLC?

Edit: Got it, I don't think the Id in the Foundation count as "enemies" in all cases.

Edited by PhyrxianLibrarin