Is This Game Worth 20 Bucks?

MrTacoNinja

I noticed on PSPrices.com that this game hasn't been on sale in over 3 years. What a shocker. They're too busy giving us the same shit on sale over and over again. So is it actually worth 20 dollars or should I just keep waiting and waiting in hopes that by some miracle it goes on sale again? I'm not a stingy dude but I have a hard time paying 20 or more for a game I'll never play again once I get the platinum (which is every game I've ever platinumed).

26 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Not really, it's an experience more so than a game. Pass if you're wise enough to not waste $20.

Yeah, figured as much after watching several YouTube Videos. If it ever gets a reasonable price cut of like 10 bucks or so than maybe I'll revisit the possibility but until than this game can fade into obscurity.

On another note do publishers not realize that they'll make more money by putting their games on sale rather than just leaving them at the same ridiculous 20+ dollar price range years and years later?

Edited by MrTacoNinja

19 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Yeah, figured as much after watching several YouTube Videos. If it ever gets a reasonable price cut of like 10 bucks or so than maybe I'll revisit the possibility but until than this game can fade into obscurity.

On another note do publishers not realize that they'll make more money by putting their games on sale rather than just leaving them at the same ridiculous 20+ dollar price range years and years later?

Yeah, some publishers do and some don't. Bet they forgot about the game completely lol! 

• Haha 1