100% chapters

Puppeter04

Hello!

Or I am just stupid or a cannot get chapters  5, 6, 7, 8 and 11 to 100%

I follow a guide by RD in ps3imports, but is not enough cause this time he didn't make a detailed walkthrough and some things don't appear (I absolutely appreciate his work of course) ☹️

So if anyone could help me... (just ALL MAIL trophy left)

UPDATE: *IM FIGURING IT OUT*

Edited by Puppeter04
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

I for the life of me couldn't get Chapter 11 to 100%... I'm stuck at 96% for some reason and this chapter is not only short but has got only 2 branching out emails.  I have replayed this chapter a couple of times... even mixing first option with a second option just like what we've done in Chapter 9 - still stuck at 96%.

There seems to be an un-earnt trophy: 飛翔紙楽のコレクション [MAIL ALL] which roughly translates to "I saw all the emails from the Flying Kamiraku Collection" so I must still be missing an e-mail despite following the same guide to a T.

----------

Finally got it. Saw which one was missing by going to the MAILING LIST and flipped through the pages with :l1: and :r1: and not the :dpad: coz for some reason it doesn't show everything... Once identified I didn't do any skipping and played the chapter normally - found the erring e-mail quickly soon after.

Edited by Eispan