Cache strongboxes

hybridhero102

19 minutes ago, SpacebarPlays said:

From what ive heard (unconfirmed) from others from here, theyre the ones you find in the Vault missions only.

Which sounds like a lot but you can farm them easily enough.

Are they the ones you need DNA keys for? If so that means you'd have to complete 50 villain sectors to even have enough keys to open them, or do you mean all the chests you find at the very end of the vault? 

Go to STARK REALITIES - PRIORITY THREAT SECTOR. You will find a S.H.I.E.L.D. cache there, and will be able to start the vault missions.

You can go there again for another vault key, for another vault.

The caches gives you a vault key and a few resources.

Edited by ufcmike1

for the cache go to DAY OF THE REMAINS mission there is a cache at the beginning head towards the first objective and go past it straight forward, not sure if restarting check point will count the cache as collected towards trophy, but returning to Quinjet after collecting certainly does, 

6 hours ago, ToXicChaoS87 said:

for the cache go to DAY OF THE REMAINS mission there is a cache at the beginning head towards the first objective and go past it straight forward, not sure if restarting check point will count the cache as collected towards trophy, but returning to Quinjet after collecting certainly does, 

Thank you this seems like the quickest method to obtain the trophy, I have made a video walkthrough on how to do it in case anyone needs visual reference

• Like 2

I just unlocked this trophy. The chest you need to open is the one in the shield CACHE not the VAULT. The shield cache gives you the vault location as a resource. the other chests don’t count. 

Days of the Remains Inhuman mission is the best for this as it is the only mission i know of that has 2 Shield caches. 

Shield Cache 1 - When mission starts run towards mission indicator and then straight down and you will see the mini radar blip directing you to the Shield cache.

Shield Cache 2 - Second mission objective where you must rescue hostages. The shield cache will automatically open when you reach the objective. 

When you already have a vault coordinate, sometimes the chest will not give you a vault location. This is fine. Opening the chest is what counts.

i hope this helps. I read the above comments and actually wasted my time opening chests inside the vaults. -___-

On 9/5/2020 at 6:49 PM, SpacebarPIays said:

Yeah, TBH im at the point where im just going to keep playing the game and when i get the trophies, i get the trophies haha.

Only one im trying to work out how to do easy is that 'Seeing Stars' trophy.

Quickest and easiest way is to back up your save to either USB or plus, then delete it off your system and start a new game.  Go into Initiative and do the tutorial it directs you to after the opening cutscene.  You should get it after the heavy combo tutorial easily.  Takes maybe 10 - 15 minutes once you start the game back up.

7 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

Quickest and easiest way is to back up your save to either USB or plus, then delete it off your system and start a new game.  Go into Initiative and do the tutorial it directs you to after the opening cutscene.  You should get it after the heavy combo tutorial easily.  Takes maybe 10 - 15 minutes once you start the game back up.

Okay weird, i was about to say that ive tried that and its been glitchy for me in terms of popping because i know ive completed 13-14 objectives without taking damage at all.

Went to my Profile to confirm i was talking about the right trophy and its somehow popped haha.