Aim Prisoners

LilJayR4-

1 hour ago, Riv1404 said:

Does anyone find a mission to farm this trophy?

Best mission so far for me you get 2 inhumans on Condition Green mission (Hulk) one toward the right of the big robot and once inside. need a character to break the green barriers

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, hybridhero102 said:

I did this on the day of remains mission, here is a visual walkthrough, you can rescue 3 prisoners per reload. 

Does missions prisoner counts toward trophy? Can you track somehow how many you have saved?

UPD: i am asking, because for every saved prisoner you gain 50 exp fro faction. For mission saved prisoners you got nothing

Edited by Riv1404

12 minutes ago, Riv1404 said:

Does missions prisoner counts toward trophy? Can you track somehow how many you have saved?

UPD: i am asking, because for every saved prisoner you gain 50 exp fro faction. For mission saved prisoners you got nothing

I had a daily mission to rescue prisoners and mission specific ones counted towards that so I'm pretty sure they do count towards the trophy

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

I had a daily mission to rescue prisoners and mission specific ones counted towards that so I'm pretty sure they do count towards the trophy

One more thing to ask, did you recieve trophy by this method? just asking to be sure, thank you.

19 hours ago, hybridhero102 said:

I did this on the day of remains mission, here is a visual walkthrough, you can rescue 3 prisoners per reload. 

Just tested it with a challenge save 3 Aim Prisoners. No progress + No XP toward inhuman factions

EDIT: confirms it works 

Edited by LilJayR4-
  • Like 1