Championship mission challenges

Hi. I read through some of the threads here and they've been very helpful so thanks.

I have a question regarding mission challenges during the WC. Is it possible to replay the games after the championship is over or do I need to start a new path and reach those games and try then? Some of them feel very random to get.

On 8/9/2020 at 0:37 PM, plpalo said:

Hi. I read through some of the threads here and they've been very helpful so thanks.

I have a question regarding mission challenges during the WC. Is it possible to replay the games after the championship is over or do I need to start a new path and reach those games and try then? Some of them feel very random to get.

You have to start again, sorry.

But if you are asking this for the movie trophy don't worry. They do not count towards completion of that trophy. Only Tsubasa road ones do.

Edited by greatfede

15 minutes ago, greatfede said:

You have to start again, sorry.

But if you are asking this for the movie trophy don't worry. They do not count towards completion of that trophy. Only Tsubasa road ones do.

Thanks. I'm thinking about getting points for cards. I didn't save my points to do the save spamming to get full card level so now I'm looking for ways to get them ;) Also, it would be nice to see some of those cutscenes.

2 hours ago, plpalo said:

Thanks. I'm thinking about getting points for cards. I didn't save my points to do the save spamming to get full card level so now I'm looking for ways to get them ;) Also, it would be nice to see some of those cutscenes.

You should save all PP points, then save your data in usb in case you dont'n like the cards, can restart it. This missions not easier for me xD

• 2 weeks later...