Game keeps crashing

GoonerLukeThe

I'm trying to complete truck driver after all the early buggy patches have finally been fixed, but pretty much after every few hours the game keeps crashing (can't remember the exact error code, but it starts with a cn) it's really frustrating because I have to keep starting each mission again and they are pretty repetitive anyway without the game crashing, this error code happens with other games as well but very rarely, anyone know how to fix this?

Just now, LukeTheGooner said:

I'm trying to complete truck driver after all the early buggy patches have finally been fixed, but pretty much after every few hours the game keeps crashing (can't remember the exact error code, but it starts with a cn) it's really frustrating because I have to keep starting each mission again and they are pretty repetitive anyway without the game crashing, this error code happens with other games as well but very rarely, anyone know how to fix this?

You posted this in Playstation 4. What game are you talking about so I can move this thread?

40 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

it's truck driver but that thread isn't that popular, so I posted it in ps4 instead (I'm thinking that all games that crash have the same fix)

Crashes have many causes, nearly all of which are down to poor coding and optimisation so the only fix is to wait for the devs to get off their backsides and release a patch that specifically targets the stability problems. By all accounts, this game has always been a buggy mess so you're better off just shelving it until the problems have been sorted out.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

9 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Crashes have many causes, nearly all of which are down to poor coding and optimisation so the only fix is to wait for the devs to get off their backsides and release a patch that specifically targets the stability problems. By all accounts, this game has always been a buggy mess so you're better off just shelving it until the problems have been sorted out.

had to shelf it so many times since I got it