Solo Dungeons Update Question

BestUsername----

Solo is part of the story now. You are forced to solo it and move on. Only the last 3 arent solo, but...I soloed them too. It's doable. The issue is the HNM later as there seems to be a couple new ones added that werent in the original game that arent soloable unless your dodging is amazing and range based. But thats a whole another topic to discuss I guess.

Edited by NERVergoproxy

45 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Solo is part of the story now. You are forced to solo it and move on. Only the last 3 arent solo, but...I soloed them too. It's doable. The issue is the HNM later as there seems to be a couple new ones added that werent in the original game that arent soloable unless your dodging is amazing and range based. But thats a whole another topic to discuss I guess.

Thanks. Are the new ones required for the plat? Also do you know if the open world bosses trophy require you to hit them last for it to count?

6 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Thanks. Are the new ones required for the plat? Also do you know if the open world bosses trophy require you to hit them last for it to count?

The new dungeons? No

But the new world bosses yes. You don't need to be last hit if you tag it.

Finished the game yesterday so I will give my oppinion.

Don't worry about the dungeons, they are not a challenge, and you can go back and do them all solo once you are powerful enough.

The hardest part of the plat is finding and killing the 3 now level 68 world bosses, they are both hard to find and hard to kill. I personally levelled up to frostmetal before attempting them. I ended up doing 2 with groups, I did the 3rd solo and it took a fair level of skill I think. The hardest in my opinion is the reaver because it has a DoT ability, use plenty of healing potions to stay alive.

• Like 1

Are you guys sure the feat requires you to hit the monster first? I hit Nyx first but didn't get the feat...
I know holding aggro the most gives you the items, but I'm not interested in those.

Never mind figured it out. Apparently, as I was told this through in game chat, if you have a party member that has gone offline (still in your party) your feats will glitch out and not be awarded.

Edited by BestUsername----