Refighting Tamers

DrakeHellsing

I am curious about this in regards to the trophy attached to it.  I have refought like, 2 of them or so, but I am wondering, is there a certain amount you can fight the tamers? Or can you just fight the same one as many times as you wish? So long as the tamer is available for a fight? Cause if it's the latter, I may end up loosing track on who I've fought and all that, but if you can only fight them twice for each tamer you encounter, then that will make things easier.

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I am curious about this in regards to the trophy attached to it.  I have refought like, 2 of them or so, but I am wondering, is there a certain amount you can fight the tamers? Or can you just fight the same one as many times as you wish? So long as the tamer is available for a fight? Cause if it's the latter, I may end up loosing track on who I've fought and all that, but if you can only fight them twice for each tamer you encounter, then that will make things easier.

You can fight them infinitely. I noticed tamers you already beat wont ask for a battle if you're 2 steps away so this helps with knowing who you beat once. Just go by area and talk to every tamer to re battle.    

15 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

You can fight them infinitely. I noticed tamers you already beat wont ask for a battle if you're 2 steps away so this helps with knowing who you beat once. Just go by area and talk to every tamer to re battle.    

Yeah, I may have to do that in the end.  Though there was an instance just before I had, got to the island to the far left (exploring, not story stuff) and on tamer in particular didn't seem to care that I was there, even when standing in front of her, yet, I never fought her before.  So I had to speak to her to get her to fight me.

Same went for this lumberjack guy by the Outlands (I think that's what it's called).

But ah well, good to know with that info in general, especially if I need to level up my Nexomon, would be good experience to refight tamers often.  But I imagine they have a small cool down before I can fight them again? Or is that suppose to be story related?

9 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, I may have to do that in the end.  Though there was an instance just before I had, got to the island to the far left (exploring, not story stuff) and on tamer in particular didn't seem to care that I was there, even when standing in front of her, yet, I never fought her before.  So I had to speak to her to get her to fight me.

Same went for this lumberjack guy by the Outlands (I think that's what it's called).

But ah well, good to know with that info in general, especially if I need to level up my Nexomon, would be good experience to refight tamers often.  But I imagine they have a small cool down before I can fight them again? Or is that suppose to be story related?

A few you do have to talk to which is annoying, but that said they are all easy to find. I find leveling easiest by just farming encounters, slap 4 lvl 3xp cores on + boosters you get from around the world, and then find an area wherr you have advantage. For water Desert outpost, electric, fire left of orphanage as these both have a healer nearby.

Thiefs will still battle right away btw.

Edited by lilpain97

2 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

A few you do have to talk to which is annoying, but that said they are all easy to find. I find leveling easiest by just farming encounters, slap 4 lvl 3xp cores on + boosters you get from around the world, and then find an area wherr you have advantage. For water Desert outpost, electric, fire left of orphanage as these both have a healer nearby.

Thiefs will still battle right away btw.

Yeah, they've been a good source of exp so far, my main mon I use, my water bird from the start, I've managed to get it into its second form as is, and it has 2 exp cores on it, which helps matters a lot.

Especially when two of my mons have the other exp share cores on them, the ones that give some of the exp to them (I forget the names of the cores), so it helps getting them leveled up when they're not doing anything too against tamers xD

5 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, they've been a good source of exp so far, my main mon I use, my water bird from the start, I've managed to get it into its second form as is, and it has 2 exp cores on it, which helps matters a lot.

Especially when two of my mons have the other exp share cores on them, the ones that give some of the exp to them (I forget the names of the cores), so it helps getting them leveled up when they're not doing anything too against tamers xD

I had to solo farm as exp share wasn't a thing till like yesterday... Have fun with the game, its a lot of fun.

4 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

I had to solo farm as exp share wasn't a thing till like yesterday... Have fun with the game, its a lot of fun.

Wait, it was recently added into the game? I mean, I know there was the patch... but the notes were too much for me to read in the end xD

I just found those cores in some chests, got lucky and found them all more or less one after the other till I had 4 of them xD

14 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Wait, it was recently added into the game? I mean, I know there was the patch... but the notes were too much for me to read in the end xD

I just found those cores in some chests, got lucky and found them all more or less one after the other till I had 4 of them xD

Yup, same as those crystals that heal your team.