Final Trophy Note - No Spoiler

Dang it, I wish I found this sooner. This is the exact opposite of what XBox and Steam guides say you need to do to get the final trophy, I was super confused. Wonder if it's truly intended this way... and the darn game autosaves... so if you don't have a cloud save (I did day 7) you have to play the whole thing again.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KhajiitWerewolf said:

Dang it, I wish I found this sooner. This is the exact opposite of what XBox and Steam guides say you need to do to get the final trophy, I was super confused. Wonder if it's truly intended this way... and the darn game autosaves... so if you don't have a cloud save (I did day 7) you have to play the whole thing again.

Lol. Yup. I need to do a second play through too. I wasn't even following a guide, but I noticed after the fact that some of them appeared wrong.

• 3 years later...
On 9/13/2020 at 11:55 AM, KhajiitWerewolf said:

It does sound backwards with what the trophy description means