4th LED in DIrectionless Puzzle

X-x-TheMayor-x-X

So I have a strange problem. The Directionless puzzle features 4 LEDs that turn on as you press the R/L trigger and bumper buttons. I can't seem to light up the 4th LED mapped to the R2 button. I found this reddit thread with people having the same problem. I've tried changing controllers, restarting the game, mashing the button out of pure rage and anger... nothing works for me. Anyone else experience this and have a work around?

I'll give it a shot once I finish the rest of the game. It may be a faulty trigger button because I did just barely get it to trigger by giving it a death grip in just the right spot. But odd that both of my controllers would behave the same way and no other puzzle does that. I'll certainly need it to work better for the speed trophy so hopefully that will help!

Nothing fixed the actual issue, also tried to reinstall the game and switch to a wired controller. Was able to work around it by using PS4's button remapping feature in the Accessibility menu. Made the speed challenge a little awkward but nothing too difficult with some practice. Hope this helps anyone else who might have a similar issue.