SoraxTidus

Back From Hell offline trophy share play possible?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a curious question about Street Fighter V and Back From Hell trophy. Is it possible to share play at the Survival Mode especially the Hell difficulty for the Back From Hell trophy? I just like to know if it's possible to share play at Street Fighter V including the Survival Mode, because I was not much a fan of Survival Mode and this offline trophy was the hardest one which is I was afraid of.🤔 Whatever it's either at the Original Edition, Arcade Edition, or Champion Edition Physical Disc Release. Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later. 😉

I read somewhere that you cant Share Play SF5, but this is something you can try for yourself. Simply create a party and try to start Share Play.

On 20/9/2020 at 2:48 AM, SoraxTidus said:

Hi, I have a curious question about Street Fighter V and Back From Hell trophy. Is it possible to share play at the Survival Mode especially the Hell difficulty for the Back From Hell trophy? I just like to know if it's possible to share play at Street Fighter V including the Survival Mode, because I was not much a fan of Survival Mode and this offline trophy was the hardest one which is I was afraid of.1f914.png Whatever it's either at the Original Edition, Arcade Edition, or Champion Edition Physical Disc Release. Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later. 1f609.png

No,share play is not available in this game 

I never tested shareplay, I already did it for several close friends but I had to log into their account