The refs are worse.....

11 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

I enjoyed the game quite a lot initially but somehow the refs are even worse than PES 20, does anyone else think so too? It really annoys me, especially online when it's not a foul and they score from the free-kick......Can't wait for the new engine, this ones finished.

Kind of found fouls to be inconsistent on PES, sometimes you get smashed into and they give nothing and then they'll give a foul the next time for the same challenge. Had a similar issue with free kicks and conceding then started manually moving the keeper and it helped quite a bit, give it a try if you haven't already. I'm quite enjoying PES so far, has it's issues but is still pretty good. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GloriousFury9414 said:

Kind of found fouls to be inconsistent on PES, sometimes you get smashed into and they give nothing and then they'll give a foul the next time for the same challenge. Had a similar issue with free kicks and conceding then started manually moving the keeper and it helped quite a bit, give it a try if you haven't already. I'm quite enjoying PES so far, has it's issues but is still pretty good. 

Very inconsistent indeed and yeah i know about manually moving the keeper (big fan of PES since PS2 days) but online it's still a big issue and they can still score from it, offline it's not an issue but very frustrating still.

10 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Very inconsistent indeed and yeah i know about manually moving the keeper (big fan of PES since PS2 days) but online it's still a big issue and they can still score from it, offline it's not an issue but very frustrating still.

Hopefully it'll get patched, but guessing Konami aren't gonna be too quick to update things as it's just a upgrade.