CQB Master trophy not unlocking

On 9/23/2020 at 2:00 PM, Hamon-_-Salmon said:

Nevermind I got it, had to get 200 kills woth the same gun from that category. I dont know if thats how its supposed to be unlocked but thats how I had to get it

Unfortunately I have now 205 kills with UMP45, but I didn't get the trophy. So maybe you were lucky or something else glitched that you got it.

1 hour ago, VSmoL said:

Unfortunately I have now 205 kills with UMP45, but I didn't get the trophy. So maybe you were lucky or something else glitched that you got it.

I think I figured it out. I had well well over 200 kills with SMG’s but I think it only counts ones actually countered as close quarters. I looked at my trophy screenshot for all smg trophies and it was really close range kills. Just run up to the bots and try to drop them. See if that works eventually.

P.S I think I killed you in game a couple times earlier today ?

Edited by Mr_Square-Head

1 hour ago, Mr_Square-Head said:

I think I figured it out. I had well well over 200 kills with SMG’s but I think it only counts ones actually countered as close quarters. I looked at my trophy screenshot for all smg trophies and it was really close range kills. Just run up to the bots and try to drop them. See if that works eventually.

P.S I think I killed you in game a couple times earlier today 1f602.png

I actually got it like 5 minutes ago and I have couple of ideas what might make this trophy "bugged" it can be that if you kill enemy over 100m (it says it middle of the screen) those doesn't count and/or you need to make every CBQ kills in same mode (FPP or TPP). I have total of 349 kills with CBQ weapons, 3 with Handguns, 18 with shotguns and rest with SMG, highest amount of kills I have is UMP45 with 216 kills.

Edited by VSmoL
  • Like 1

On 24/09/2020 at 9:52 PM, VSmoL said:

I actually got it like 5 minutes ago and I have couple of ideas what might make this trophy "bugged" it can be that if you kill enemy over 100m (it says it middle of the screen) those doesn't count and/or you need to make every CBQ kills in same mode (FPP or TPP). I have total of 349 kills with CBQ weapons, 3 with Handguns, 18 with shotguns and rest with SMG, highest amount of kills I have is UMP45 with 216 kills.

Hey, I just noticed you unlocked the Master Assassins trophy and was wondering if you noticed anything or have any advice? I’m on over 1,000 kills now and it still won’t pop. Did you play the same game mode over and over or were your kills across different modes? Thanks and congrats

21 hours ago, Mr_Square-Head said:

Hey, I just noticed you unlocked the Master Assassins trophy and was wondering if you noticed anything or have any advice? I’m on over 1,000 kills now and it still won’t pop. Did you play the same game mode over and over or were your kills across different modes? Thanks and congrats

I can't say anything for sure which might caused that I didn't get the trophy at 1000 kills. Only thing I can guess is that new patches partially or totally resets your progress. This isn't confirmed for any reason, but its the only thing that I can think of that might cause me to farm almost 400 more kills. Although, one thing also kinda rings my bell is that I mostly played Solo-FPP but when I achieved 1000 kills on that mode, I changed to Duo-FPP because it had least amount of kills, can't be exact sure but when I hit 50 kills in Duo-FPP mode, I unlocked the trophy. This might be totally coincidence, but also worth of trying to like spread the kills in different squad modes (solo, duo, squad). 

For your question did I played same mode over and over, yes I did 90% of all my kills are from FPP mode. I played TPP when I was farming nade kills and after I got that I switched to FPP and on side of everything I played like 3 rounds that arcade Team Deathmatch mode for fun because I got bored on the normal mode. You can check more from my PUBG stats in here: https://pubglookup.com/players/psn/vsmol/lifetime

Good luck with your trophy, it sucks but best feeling when you achieve it and you can delete the game out of your PS4 system. I enjoyed like 100 first kills in that game and after that it was just a total grind fest and full of boredom.

• Like 1