New Character tease for Batman Arkham Origins

xzero4812

Warner Bros have realease a teaser shot of a new female character(i hope) for Batman:Arkham Origins.t shirt logo suggest that its a birds of prey character. so there is a chance that oracle,lady blackhawk, black canary, or mayve even huntress will be making an appearace in the game

arkhamtease610.jpg

I don't know I am not really excited about this game. AA was a masterpiece. AC felt like a step down as I felt the Open World game play wasn't as good as the Metroid style of AA.

They have already done all the big villains and now we are going to get either retreads or C-listers. Ooh I can't wait for Batman to take on the Killer Moth or Man-Bat. How about Maxie Zeus that is a villain worthy of batman.

I think I am going to skip this game or at least wait until the GOTY edition to get all the DLC.

• Like 1

I don't know I am not really excited about this game. AA was a masterpiece. AC felt like a step down as I felt the Open World game play wasn't as good as the Metroid style of AA.

They have already done all the big villains and now we are going to get either retreads or C-listers. Ooh I can't wait for Batman to take on the Killer Moth or Man-Bat. How about Maxie Zeus that is a villain worthy of batman.

I think I am going to skip this game or at least wait until the GOTY edition to get all the DLC.

Maxie Zeus would be great. I'm personally waiting for the ventriloquist to make an appearance in the series. The doll has always been a scanable riddler challenge in all the games. He/they where always one of my favorite villains in the animated series.

• Like 1

You couldn't be more wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong

It's an opinion so how can I be wrong :huh:

AC felt too open and empty. The reason AA worked so well was because you felt confined into Arkham and it really felt like a fight for your life. I liked the game style more, the atmosphere more and the overall story more.

I also feel that a third game is just too much. Batman only has a finite number of good villains and we have used them all up already. I guess the Mad Hatter could have a bigger part but beyond that there isn't really any one else.

Rocksteady was talking about making a TMNT game in the style of AC and I wish they had done that instead because at least it would have been the same but different.