So any platinum breaking bugs in this one?

the game crashed when i finished the phone booth mission where you unlock the WAYBAR CONCEPT vehicle... now my save is corrupted and i have to start a new game!!!1!!

F*** this game apparently I'm not the only one: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MafiaTheGame/comments/j8qxmi/save_file_corrupted/

Edited by PETMAN3000

2 hours ago, PETMAN3000 said:

the game crashed when i finished the phone booth mission where you unlock the WAYBAR CONCEPT vehicle... now my save is corrupted and i have to start a new game!!!1!!

F*** this game apparently I'm not the only one: 

https://www.reddit.com/r/MafiaTheGame/comments/j8qxmi/save_file_corrupted/

Damn, that sucks. Do you have cloud backup?

2 minutes ago, PETMAN3000 said:

no, but i will always make a backup now (every hour)

On the PS4 storage does it have only one save fie or multiple? 

This is why I made this thread for people to post their experiences - Hangar 13 are known for putting out poorly optimised and buggy games. That's why I did all of the collectible stuff prior to patch 1.03 and played offline. The only reason I installed patch 1.03 when doing classic difficulty was for enemies on the minimap, if not for that I would have done it on patch 1.02 as well.

17 minutes ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

On the PS4 storage does it have only one save fie or multiple? 

This is why I made this thread for people to post their experiences - Hangar 13 are known for putting out poorly optimised and buggy games. That's why I did all of the collectible stuff prior to patch 1.03 and played offline. The only reason I installed patch 1.03 when doing classic difficulty was for enemies on the minimap, if not for that I would have done it on patch 1.02 as well.

multiple, the profile save got corrupt

Edited by PETMAN3000

On 10.10.2020 at 0:11 AM, Realtione said:

Not a plat breaking bug but I got The Whole Story trophy (%100 collectibles) when I got the 30th car for the garage, I was around 90ish percent on collectibles at that moment..

lol the 30 cars don't even count towards the "the whole story" trophy haha

Yes absolutely!!! Finally finished classic mode today, so that was two full runs of the game i did total, and then I was just down to the last few vehicles, like 4 left...so went to do the bike checkpoint phone booth side mission and then as soon as i finished it, it seemed to have an issue registering the completion of it and then an error screen popped up, loaded it back up and the game detected a corrupted save! So now all story progress and collectibles have been wiped, locking me out of the plat unless im willing to play through it a third time frown.gif just thought id raise my issue and warn others. Didn't seem to encounter any other bugs though!! All that effort and now im screwed over big time :'(