"Up to the task" trophy info.

uduc2late

7 minutes ago, Bobble_DD said:

No, I dont think so. The first tier is for collecting 500 scraps. Logging in and getting more than the required 500 scaps wont count towards to the 2000. You will start there freshly.

I think you just messed it up in your memory. I am pretty confident it was 500/500 for the first time and now it stays at 429/2000.

I'm absolutely sure it was 500/2000, even that challenge progression bar was filled up in 25% instead of full. perhaps it didn't reset after 1st milestone was fulfilled. however thanks for clarification on that, I guess that one crew will be enough to get 2k by the end of the month. 

little offtop but I really thought of mad max as a nice game and would've finish it long time ago but from trophy hunter point of view all these silly challenges are terrible and keeps me away from it. 

Just now, maniek515 said:

I'm absolutely sure it was 500/2000, even that challenge progression bar was filled up in 25% instead of full. perhaps it didn't reset after 1st milestone was fulfilled. however thanks for clarification on that, I guess that one crew will be enough to get 2k by the end of the month. 

little offtop but I really thought of mad max as a nice game and would've finish it long time ago but from trophy hunter point of view all these silly challenges are terrible and keeps me away from it. 

Next best thing that come to my mind: the progression needs to be saved ;).

So unless you fast-traveled to another location or switched the save state you will loose the scrap you just earned.

But yeah, pretty fun game but I understand all the "hate" it gets (from here).