dlc arena sweet spot

melodicmizery

i left myself this note from when i played on ps4. should work on both consoles as im back on ps3 now with the dlc doing it again

if your playing solo and need a good spot where you dont get hit much, play the moderate level. its a village. when you start, run across the stream and over to the house with the stairs. go at the top of the stairs and slightly to the right. now every enemy that comes up th stairs you can kill because they will be facing forwards as you slash them from the side.

the only thing you have to worry about is stamina. if you run out back up and use your fury. the other thing to worry about is suiciders. on ps4 they seemed to never come up the stairs but on ps3 goty they come up the stairs . with the level being so dark keep a eye out for them. try to go into the game with 30 medkits and 30 molotovs. you can throw a molotov at the bottom of the stairs and itll burn most enemies for the level. you can dupe weapons in the weapon crate before the level if you need money. also bring a gun into the match to shoot the suiciders. 2 or 3 good weapons something with a long reach is best if possible like a ripper that is higher then rank 10. 15-20 weapon rank would be at least best for minimum. and about 30k in money for repairs. i saved up about 300k just to be on the safe side. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...