All Cases Can Be Solved?

I am curious now, the monitors that you get cases for, are all of them solveable? As in, does something happen with all of them in the end? Or can they also be dead ends?

An example being the museum one, there's only so much you can do with getting info, and I even called the curator but could not do anything there as he was "busy" so to speak.  Granted, I also didn't solve the case because I got a game over, got kicked out of the apartment for lack of rent money xD

• 1 month later...

Some screens are duds. They'll have something change every once in a while but you can't interact with them. Others, like the museum one you mentioned, can really only be considered 'solved' when you correctly answer the question you get from your employer over e-mail. Most of them though have a little story to them where you need to interact with them for a day or two. Basically any cage you can interact with has an ending of some sort.

To get the most out of your cages i'd suggest not answering an employer question before you got the proper ending for that cage. Whenever fruit or yoghurt go on sale just buy like 30 of them. That should last you 1,5 food bar or so. 

Here's a guide that lists all cage endings and how to get them if you're curious. Spoiler warning though . (it's a guide after all)
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/213979-do-not-feed-the-monkeys/faqs/76924

cheers

• 4 months later...

It's fine to answer cage questions usually, in my experience - the problematic questions are labeled SPECIAL observation requests instead of just routine, and those will trigger an ending once you answer them. If you're quick, you can solve the cage and then answer the question once you're done to get two in one. I've never seen the routine observation requests close a cage except for useless cages like the museum.

As mentioned above, some cages are duds and nothing of import happens, or very little.

I usually buy like 30+ fruit at a time when it's on sale, and sometimes 20-30 takeout if it gets a good sale, which it usually will within the first week. Once you finish a playthrough or two money management is easy.