Chase through the Night trophy not popping for anyone else?

TomoTakino

Anyone else have the trophy Chase Through the Night not pop for them?  I completed the opening mission and the trophy did not unlock, however, the next trophy "The Back Streets of Little Italy" did.  This happen to anyone else?

Edit: I've replayed the intro but the trophy didn't unlock again.  Does skipping cutscenes count against you or is this a glitchy trophy?

Edited by TomoTakino

Try to see if other trophies will pop when they're supposed to, if so maybe it was just an isolated incident. If you're having trophy problems in general, there might be an issue with your account. I had an issue a year or two ago where trophies were completely glitched for my entire account, including story ones and unmissable ones. It's possible to fix it, it's actually an easy fix as long as you have PS+, but it's better to test it now.

1 hour ago, TomoTakino said:

Anyone else have the trophy Chase Through the Night not pop for them?  I completed the opening mission and the trophy did not unlock, however, the next trophy "The Back Streets of Little Italy" did.  This happen to anyone else?

Edit: I've replayed the intro but the trophy didn't unlock again.  Does skipping cutscenes count against you or is this a glitchy trophy?

i still think just start a new game. Its not a long game and you're still early on in it. Worth a try. Backup your save to the cloud first if you like

• Like 1

Thank you both for your advice, it's much appreciated.  I did get an error "NP-32091-5" several times trying to start this game before it finally worked and I didn't notice there was a trophy for the prologue until I got the one for the next chapter and realized it didn't pop.  I reset the game and replayed that particular section but no dice, the trophy still didn't unlock.  However, after resetting my playstation it finally unlocked.  Again, thanks everyone for the help I hope this isn't indicative of a larger issue.