To avoid a glitch from my experience

WaseWalayse

I'm a victim of scavenge locations 190/191 and in my case it's not about that unopenable container at pink eye territory.

The game got this problem with fake autosaving. When you're about to turn off your console for today waiting untill "Autosaving" from upper corner dissapear you might lose few minutes of progress.
I experienced this several times during other challenges, for example I finished blowing 5 cars, waited for an autosave at stronghold then turned the game off. The day after I had the same ammount of ammo when I destroyed cars, but it was 4/5 in challenges, so it's partially saves. Don't clear the scavenge point as the last thing before turning off your PS4. That's my tip

Edited by WaseWalayse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WaseWalayse said:

I'm a victim of scavenge locations 190/191 and in my case it's not about that unopenable container at pink eye territory.

The game got this problem with fake autosaving. When you're about to turn off your console for today waiting untill "Autosaving" from upper corner dissapear you might lose few minutes of progress.
I experienced this several times during other challenges, for example I finished blowing 5 cars, waited for an autosave at stronghold then turned the game off. The day after I had the same ammount of ammo when I destroyed cars, but it was 4/5 in challenges, so it's partially saves. Don't clear the scavenge point as the last thing before turning off your PS4. That's my tip

Yep, always go to the main menu first.

I am making sure to do some different things that should have no consequences for my progress but should trigger a save anyway. Like going out of and returning to a stronghold with fast travel and only quitting to the menu a couple of second after the "Saving..." notification disappears.

Hopefully it works, but if it does not then oh well. I am enjoying the game tremendously anyway, despite its glitches.

• Like 3